Trying To Understand Linking Procedure For Writing Python/c++ Hybrid
I want to start learning more about using SWIG and other methods to interface Python and C++. To get started, I wanted to compile this simple program mentioned in another post: #in
Solution 1:
What you are seeing are linker errors. To fix those, you need to link python2.7 library.
Try next line :
gcc -I/usr/include/python2.7 test.c -lpython2.7
it should work.
Solution 2:
First, do you compile C or C++ code?
Use gcc for the former, and g++ for the latter. C++ code needs some additional linking to be performed.
Second: you have to link your program to libpython2.7.so to embed the interpreter into it. To do this, add -lpython2.7 to gcc command line.
Solution 3:
test.o is not your executable file, that's why you can't execute it.
The default name for your program is a.out, try running that. You can specify a name for your program using the -o option.
Post a Comment for "Trying To Understand Linking Procedure For Writing Python/c++ Hybrid"